All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionMore and more tax administrations are setting up specialised units for dealing with large taxpayers. This publication presents the experience of seven Commonwealth country tax administrations that have successfully created specialised departments exclusively to deal with large taxpayers, and identifies good practices in this area. Implementing Large Taxpayer Units highlights the entire process from initial planning through to implementation, in order to identify key factors in success. While the book is primarily meant to assist countries at the start of this process, it will also help administrators who have already implemented such units to identify areas for improvement or to take timely corrective measures.
- Author BiographyCATA is the Commonwealth organisation for tax administrators. It helps member countries through training programmes, technical conferences and knowledge sharing to develop effective tax administrations that promote sustainable development and good governance over the long-term. With 47 member countries, CATA is presently the largest organisation of tax administrators in the world.
- Author(s)Commonwealth Association of Tax Administrators
- PublisherCommonwealth Association of Tax Administrators
- Date of Publication31/08/2006
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCommonwealth Association of Tax Administrators
- Content Notefive figures
- Weight191 g
- Width167 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.