All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.65
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.66
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.52
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.83
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.74
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $90.43
About this product
- DescriptionKatie never got a fair shot at a rmal life<br/>Katie Parker kws life isn't fair. After all, when your mom's in jail and your dad's a -show, you figure things just aren't going your way. But hey, she can deal. Then she finds out she's being sent to live with a foster family--in In Between, Texas. What kind of town has a name like In Between? And what kind of family wants a kid like her? One thing's for certain: None of this will be good. Sure eugh--thanks to some new friends and her n-Mom's crazed mother, Mad Maxine--life sails right past bad to stinking. Then again, she's just a temporary kid, they're just temporary parents, and she definitely doesn't have any ideas about making any of this permanent. God, on the other hand, may have other plans altogether.
- Author BiographyJenny B. Jones is the author of A Katie Parker Production series. Though now an adult, she still relates to the trauma and drama of teen life. Jenny is thrilled to see her writing dreams come true, as her previous claim to fame was singing the national anthem in Pea Ridge, Arkansas, mule-jumping capital of the world. You can visit her at www.jennybjones.com.
- Author(s)Jenny Jones
- PublisherNavPress Publishing Group
- Date of Publication30/06/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNavPress Publishing Group
- Out-of-print date31/07/2012
- Weight340 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.