Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionA study of the major philosophical theories of kwledge from Plato to Husserl intending to show the pivotal role of Descartes and the influence of his unjustified assumption of mental reality for ideas. On the basis of this study, the book suggests the need to return to the pre-Cartesian cognitive realism of the Greeks and Medievals.
- Author BiographyJames Conroy Doig is Professor of Philosophy at Clayton State College in Morrow, Georgia.
- Author(s)James Conroy Doig
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication01/09/1987
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Weight358 g
- Width142 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.