All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.70
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.64
About this product
- DescriptionEvery story has a lesson, and in Najim Mostamand's ground-breaking story, there are plenty of lessons to learn from. In Search of Truth is a riveting book that takes you behind the scenes of Islam's growing importance over the last decade to the American social fabric and beyond. From a contemporary Western perspective, Mostamand paints a new picture of the faith--one that relies on his efforts as a holistic scholar in the vast literature of Islam. Each chapter provides a snapshot of the most important subjects in Islam today in a convenient, simple, and trusted body of kwledge that includes: How Islam began over a millennium ago Who Muhammad, as a person and a leader, really was What practices and beliefs the Muslims believe in Why people started using Islam violently And much, much more Travel through the frontiers of Islam, and discover for yourself the most controversial religion of our time. No longer do you have to skim the world of published media to understand the essence of Islam. The truth begins with this story.
- Author BiographyNAJIM MOSTAMAND was born in Anaheim, California, the son of Afghan immigrants who left their homeland after the Soviet Invasion. Raised as an American Muslim, he graduated Magna Cum Laude at the University of California, Irvine, receiving a B.A. in Business Administration, before studying creative writing at Oxford University. He is now a financial advisor at Morgan Stanley in Orange County.
- Author(s)Najim Mostamand
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.