All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's a happy Easter day in the Night Garden! But Igglepiggle has lost his special Easter egg. Can he find it with the help of his friends? Join all of the In the Night Garden characters in this gorgeous board book, with a sweet Easter-themed story that little ones will love. The perfect bedtime read for Easter!
- Author BiographyIn the Night Garden (Author) In the Night Garden is a CBeebies show about a magical land that exists between waking and sleeping in a child's imagination. Inhabited by a loveable collection of characters, the Night Garden is a happy, calming world of music and friendship. The hit show is often used as part of children's bedtime or nap-time routine. It was devised and produced by the award-winning Teletubbies creators, Anne Wood and Andy Davenport.
- Author(s)In the Night Garden
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication04/02/2016
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleIn the Night Garden
- Series Part/Volume Number156
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- Weight272 g
- Width176 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Interest AgeTo 4
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.86
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $13.85
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $32.94Trending at AU $34.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.