All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRunning isn't a hobby, it's a way of life. Runners run to be the best they can be, to challenge who they are, to inspire others and to champion their cause. From the woman who ran for three and a half days without sleep, to the 61-year-old man who broke records in an 875-km ultramarathon, this collection of unforgettable stories will inspire anyone who's ever pounded the pavement to keep on running and enjoy every minute of this liberating sport.
- Author BiographyPhil Hewitt is group arts editor for Sussex Group Newspapers. His books include Keep on Running: The Highs and Lows of a Marathon Addict (ISBN: 978 1 84953 236 5)
- Author(s)Phil Hewitt
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- SubjectAthletics & Gymnastics
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.