All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNapa Valley is kwn worldwide for its world-class wines, beautiful farmland, and envied lifestyle. In the Spirit of Napa surveys great local culinary establishments from Oxbow Market to The French Laundry, legendary wine pioneers and cult labels, table landmarks from fantasy castles to historic family estates, art collections, music festivals, and hot-air balloon rides. This gorgeous volume concludes with a comprehensive guide to hotels, restaurants, wineries and tasting rooms, natural mineral spas, shopping, sightseeing, entertainment, and recreation.
- Author BiographyJennifer Raiser, a San Francisco-based businesswoman and Harvard MBA, is the founder and editor of SFWire.com; she has also written for the San Francisco Chronicle and the Huffington Post. Raiser is treasurer of the Burning Man Project, the nonprofit that runs the annual art festival, and she recently authored Burning Man: Art on Fire (Race Point Publishing, 2014).
- Date of Publication08/07/2015
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note150 illustrations
- Weight953 g
- Width196 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Foreword byThomas Keller
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.