All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionDeeply personal, revealing, and dramatic, In the Twinkle of an I : There Is Something New Under the Son by Daniel L. Tocchini is an intense journey into character development and what it takes to be transformed by God. From the author of Cult Fiction and coauthor of Killing the Victim Before the Victim Kills You, comes this fascinating study of human nature and the sublime path each of us must take to transform our purpose. In ten chapters with titles like Down in the Fox Hole, God's Skin, and Paradise Road, Tocchini leads readers through the temptation to play it safe and instead to embrace a fulfilling life of faith in the modern world. Introducing ways of relating to one's community that transcend one's past to become a person of substance in a world of images, he inspires readers to consider what is possible in the face of what may seem like impossible circumstances and provides strategies to open new reservoirs of confidence while fostering an intimacy with God.
- Author BiographyDaniel L. Tocchini is an ordained minister and law enforcement chaplain in Sonoma County, California. He is the author of Cult Fiction and co-author of Killing the Victim Before the Victim Kills You, which sold over 50,000 copies. He is the founder of The Association for Christian Character Development and author of the Discovery Seminar, Breakthrough Training, and One Accord Marriage Workshop. He is a managing partner of Culture ROI, a company that focuses on negotiation, communication, leadership and sales training, mediation, cultural change initiatives and facilitating mergers and acquisitions. For the past twenty-five years, he has had the privilege of training over 50,000 people in contexts ranging from change initiatives in Fortune 500 companies to ministry meetings in local churches. His clients have included Disney, ESPN, Interstate Batteries, Microsoft, Straight Ahead Ministries and World Vision. He lives with his wife Aileen and daughter Elizabeth in Healdsburg, California.
- Author(s)Daniel L Tocchini
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication15/06/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.