Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is mainly concerned with methods of estimating income elasticity. It is connected with ecomic development that can be achieved by reducing income inequality, a highly relevant subject in today's world for a wide range of policy areas.
- Author(s)M. Ohidul Haque
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/06/2005
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleAdvanced Studies in Theoretical and Applied Econometrics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 42
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight571 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.