CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionIncubating and hatching has always been considered a tricky task when dealing with fowl. There are so many factors that can lead to poor hatches and incubator failures. This book serves as a guide to your needs with tips and tricks for you to have a successful experience. From learning about the history behind natural and artificial incubation to learning specificities among certain fowl, Hatching and Incubating the American Way gives you options and ways to solve your problems, such as incubator troubleshooting and what do to in case of a power outage. You will learn the basics and mini tips and tricks such as: - The egg - Preparing your incubator - Setting eggs - Choosing your incubator - Specificities from Chicken to ratites AND MUCH MORE!
- Author BiographyAlexandra Douglas has been studying and researching Coturnix since graduating Oregon State University however she has extensive knowledge in the poultry field. She resides on her game farm, Stellar Game Birds, Poultry, Waterfowl, where she breeds and specializes in many birds and works on preserving genes for the betterment of the breed. Some of her goals on the farm is research, development, and innovation, educating the public on the proper care of fowl, and teaching them holistic methods, as well as traditional ones to have a vigorous and healthy flock.
- Author(s)Alexandra Douglas
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.