All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBook & CD-ROM. The U.S. industrial sector accounts for the largest share of energy consumption in the country, and energy efficiency improvements in this sector can significantly reduce the nation's demand for energy. Fortunately, the industrial sector has shown steady progress in improving energy efficiency over the past few decades, and energy efficiency improvements are expected to continue. There are barriers, however, that impede the adoption of energy efficient techlogies and practices in the industrial sector. This book and the accompanying study examine those barriers and identify successful examples and opportunities to overcome them. Three groups of energy efficiency techlogies and measures were examined: industrial end-use energy efficiency, industrial demand response, and industrial combined heat and power.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight134 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byEbony Lowe
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.72Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.