All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.45
About this product
- DescriptionInequalities from Complex Analysis is a careful, friendly exposition of some rather interesting mathematics. The author begins by defining the complex number field; he gives a vel presentation of some standard mathematical analysis in the early chapters. The development culminates with some results from recent research literature. The book provides complete yet comprehensible proofs as well as some surprising consequences of the results. One unifying theme is a complex variables analogue of Hilbert's seventeenth problem. Numerous examples, exercises and discussions of geometric reasoning aid the reader. The book is accessible to undergraduate mathematicians, as well as physicists and engineers.
- Author(s)John P. D'Angelo
- PublisherMathematical Association of America
- Date of Publication25/07/2002
- Series TitleCarus Mathematical Monographs S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 28
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMathematical Association of America
- Weight432 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.