All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionBestselling author and estate-planning expert Martin Shenkman helps you INHERIT MORE Elderly parents and benefactors need your help, and helping them can also preserve the largest financial windfall of your life-an inheritance. Finally, there's a book that answers all your questions. Inherit More is the straightforward, practical guide to keeping more of what's rightfully yours. It also helps you broach a difficult subject with your loved ones. It provides sensitive advice on talking to parents and practical guidance for dealing with family, financial, and other issues critical to every benefactor and critical to preserving your inheritance. Caring children of any age will find proven, world-class counsel on dealing with every major inheritance problem, including: Horing your parents' requests and making them comfortable addressing a plan Resolving and avoiding issues between heirs Finding the right insurance to safeguard your parents and their assets Helping your parents invest properly How your parents can distribute jewelry without the children fighting Helping an elderly or ill parent locate missing assets Dealing with lawyers Estate-planning expert and tax accountant Martin Shenkman also offers six simple steps you can take w to help your parents and safeguard your inheritance for the future. Dealing with issues of inheritance can be a difficult and emotional experience. That's why Inherit More offers the thoughtful, proven advice to help you get through tough times with as little distress as possible.
- Author BiographyMARTIN M. SHENKMAN, LLD, CPA, MBA, is a leading tax and estate-planning attorney and author of more than thirty books. His other books include 6-Hour Guide to Protecting Your Assets; Starting a Limited Liability Company, Second Edition; How to Buy a House with No (or Little) Money Down; and The Complete Book of Trusts, all from Wiley.
- Author(s)Martin M. Shenkman
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication04/06/2003
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteindex
- Weight358 g
- Width167 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.