Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
About this product
- DescriptionHow industrial companies in Germany's critically important investment goods sector are deploying new techlogical and organizational production concepts to adapt to competitiveness challenges, new market requirements, environmental demands, and policy pressures is examined in this book. It draws on the Fraunhofer ISI's unique nationwide survey of techlogy use and production in Germany. East German as well as West German data is analyzed. Readers will gain fresh insights about the diffusion of new production concepts, the interaction of process and product invations, and subsequent effects on productivity, employment, work flexibility, and the business performance of German industry. Implications for business strategy, public policy, and ongoing research into techlogy diffusion are considered.
- PublisherPhysica-Verlag GmbH & Co
- Date of Publication26/11/1998
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleTechnology, Innovation and Policy (ISI)
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 8
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPhysica-Verlag GmbH & Co
- Content Note6 black & white tables
- Weight323 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byGunter Lay,Jurgen Wengel,Philip Shapira,etc.
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1999
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.