All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is it that Inspirational teachers do differently? In short, they plan for their pupils to be inspirational. Many teachers who join the teaching profession do so because they were taught by inadequate teachers and they feel they can provide a far better and more exciting education for youngsters than they received themselves. Whereas other teachers speak with clarity of detail about stimulating and influential teachers who inspired their lives and w they want to do the same. This book is an examination of what our most inspirational teachers do in order to get creative and inspirational responses from children. It aims to put fun back into teaching, provide a framework for creativity in the twenty first century and act as a book of hope for the new curriculum proposals.
- Author BiographyWill Ryan has worked in schools in South Yorkshire for over thirty years as a teacher, head teacher and Local Authority Adviser. As a head teacher he led a school that prized itself on genuine pupil creativity and was described by OFSTED as 'outstanding'. Will is the author of Leadership with a Moral Purpose ISBN 978-184590084-7. He is also a speaker and an Associate of Independent Thinking Ltd.
- Author(s)Will Ryan
- PublisherCrown House Publishing
- Date of Publication11/03/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCamarthen
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCrown House Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width222 mm
- Height182 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byIan Gilbert
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.