All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionIn this edited collection, institutional ethgraphers draw on their field research experiences to address different aspects of institutional ethgraphic practice. As institutional ethgraphy embraces the actualities of people's experiences and lives, the contributors utilize their research to reveal how institutional relations and regimes are organized. As a whole, the book aims to provide readers with an accurate overview of what it is like to practice institutional ethgraphy, as well as the main varieties of approaches involved in the research.
- Author BiographyDorothy E. Smith is professor emerita in Sociology & Equity Studies in Education at the University of Toronto and adjunct professor of Sociology at the University of Victoria.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/06/2006
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight535 g
- Width171 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byDorothy E. Smith
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.