All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.66
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
About this product
- DescriptionThe relationship between short-term and long-term memory systems is an issue of central concern to memory theorists. The association between temporary memory mechanisms and established kwledge bases is w regarded as critical to the development of theoretical and computational accounts of verbal short-term memory functioning. However, to date there is single publication that provides dedicated and full coverage of current understanding of the association between short-term and long-term memory systems. Interactions between Short-Term and Long-Term Memory in the Verbal Domain is the first volume to comprehensively address this key issue. The book, focusing specifically on memory for verbal information, comprises chapters covering current theoretical approaches, together with the very latest experimental work, from leading researchers in the field. Chapters contributed to the book draw on both cognitive and neuropsychological research and reflect both conceptual and computational approaches to theorising. The contributing authors represent current research perspectives from both sides of the Atlantic. By addressing this important topic head-on, Interactions between Short-Term and Long-Term Memory in the Verbal Domain represents an invaluable resource for academics and students alike.
- Author BiographyAnnabel Thorn is a Research Fellow in the Department of Experimental Psychology, University of Bristol. Mike Page is a Reader in Psychology at the Department of Psychology, University of Hertfordshire.
- Author(s)Annabel Thorn,Mike Page
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/08/2008
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPsychology Press Ltd
- Content Note32 black & white illustrations, 9 black & white tables
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.