International Human Resource Management: Policies and Practices for Multinational Enterprises by Ibraiz Tarique, Dennis Briscoe, Randall S. Schuler (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $106.28+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $49.99+ postage
- Good condition
- Sold by bryceis2012
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThoroughly updated and expanded, the fourth edition of International Human Resource Management: Policies and Practices for Multinational Enterprises w includes learning objectives, discussion questions, end-of-chapter cases, and two end-of-book integrative cases. It has been designed to lead readers through all of the key topics in a highly engaging and approachable way. This book focuses on International Human Resource Management within multi-national enterprises (MNEs) and covers topics including: the development of IHRM MNE and country culture strategic IHRM organizational structure and design international joint ventures and cross-border mergers and acquisitions labor standards, ethics and codes of conduct global talent management selection and management of international assignees training and management development compensation and benefits health and safety and crisis management international HRIS international Human Resource Management departments and professionals. Uncovering precisely why International Human Resource Management is important for success in international business and how International Human Resource Management policies and practices function within the multinational enterprise, this comprehensive textbook provides an outstanding foundation for understanding the theory and practice of International Human Resource Management. This book is essential reading for all students, lecturers and International Human Resource Management professionals.
- Author BiographyDennis Briscoe is Professor Emeritus of International Human Resource Management at the University of San Diego, USA where he taught for 29 years. Randall Schuler is Professor of Strategic International Human Resource at the School of Management and Labor Relations at Rutgers University and Research Professor at Lorange Institute of Business, Zurich, Switzerland Ibraiz Tarique is an Associate Professor of Management at Lubin School of Business, Department of Management and Management Science, Pace University, New York City Campus, USA.
- Author(s)Dennis Briscoe,Ibraiz Tarique,Randall S. Schuler
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleGlobal HRM
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, 35 black & white tables, 25 black & white halftones, 20 black & white line drawings
- Weight929 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.