All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeginning with the main events of Buddha's life story, Geshe Kelsang explains the central principles behind the Buddhist way of life and what it means to be a Buddhist. Meditation is explained clearly and simply, while topics such as karma and the path to enlightenment are presented in an accessible and inspiring way, as tools for developing qualities such as inner peace, love, and patience. Those developing an interest in Buddhism and meditation will find this an ideal guide..
- Author BiographyGeshe Kelsang Gyatso is a fully accomplished meditation master and internationally renowned teacher of Buddhism who has pioneered the introduction of modern Buddhism into contemporary society. He is the author of 21 highly acclaimed books that perfectly transmit the ancient wisdom of Buddhism to our modern world. He has founded over 1200 Kadampa Buddhist centres and groups throughout the world.
- Author(s)Geshe Kelsang Gyatso
- PublisherTharpa Publications
- Date of Publication30/11/2004
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationUlverston
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTharpa Publications
- Weight186 g
- Width144 mm
- Height128 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Read byMichael Sington
- Contained items statement4 Audio CDs
- Running Time287
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Audio Books
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $28.47
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.59
- AU $45.43Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $44.90Trending at AU $48.29
- AU $18.22Trending at AU $28.36
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $36.98
- AU $25.76Trending at AU $32.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.