All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the mathematical and logical foundations at a level that does t presume advanced mathematical or statistical skills. It illustrates how to do factor analysis with several of the more popular packaged computer programs.
- Author BiographyJae-On Kim's research interests include political sociology, social inequality, and quantitative methods. Works under completion are: a monograph on sensitivity analysis dealing with problems of weak theory and data in social science research; articles dealing with theories of social mobility, contemporary mobility rates, and emergence and persistence of political party systems. His areas of teaching are political sociology, public opinion, social inequality, and advanced quantitative methods. He is chairing dissertations on the impact of social cleavage on nation building.
- Author(s)Charles W. Mueller,Jae-On Kim
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/1979
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleQuantitative Applications in the Social Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 13
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.