All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionA systematic outline of the basic theory of oscillations, combining several tools in a single textbook. The author explains fundamental ideas and methods, while equally aiming to teach students the techniques of solving specific (practical) or more complex problems. Following an introduction to fundamental tions and concepts of modern nlinear dynamics, the text goes on to set out the basics of stability theory, as well as bifurcation theory in one and two-dimensional cases. Foundations of asymptotic methods and the theory of relaxation oscillations are presented, with much attention paid to a method of mappings and its applications. With each chapter including exercises and solutions, including computer problems, this book can be used in courses on oscillation theory for physics and engineering students. It also serves as a good reference for students and scientists in computational neuroscience.
- Author BiographySince 2001 Vladimir Nekorkin is Head of the Laboratory of Dynamics of Nonequilibrium Media at the Novgorod State University. His expertise is in the areas of the dynamics of nonlinear systems, neurodynamics, nonlinear waves, and bifurcation theory.
- Author(s)Vladimir I. Nekorkin
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication22/04/2015
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintBlackwell Verlag GmbH
- Weight582 g
- Width171 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.