Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.65
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.66
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.52
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.83
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $13.55
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $90.43
About this product
- DescriptionAll's fair in love and high school Taryn has found the guy of her dreams. Epp is tall, athletic, handsome, and best of all, he likes her, too. There's only one problem: He's dating someone else. Taryn thinks her love life is over, but when she decides to write an article for the school newspaper that just happens to require interviewing Epp, her luck begins to change. Befriended by Epp's beautiful girlfriend, Isabelle, Taryn is suddenly hanging out with a new crowd, going on her first date, and getting her first kiss. Life couldn't get any better, could it? Maybe if Epp wasn't still Isabelle's boyfriend . . .
- Author BiographyCAROLINE HICKEY is the author of Cassie Was Here. A graduate of the New School's Creative Writing M.F.A. program, she lives in Washington, DC.
- Author(s)Caroline Hickey
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication26/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.