Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.42
About this product
- DescriptionAfter her plane went down into the Pacific Ocean, she finds herself all alone for days in a raft. As she waits each day for rescue she finds herself in very dangerous situations. Being marooned on an island for almost three years she could only trust Lord to take care of her. Each day she is amazed at His provisions for water and food. In countering hostel men she had to hide from their visits to the island. Finding treasures on the beach that God would use to help others gave Lucinda faith He would bring her home. Rescued she finds herself being treated by a very caring doctor, who has a degree in the tropical diseases she encountered on the island. As her doctor trusts in God's kwledge they find they are attracted to each other. She is finally reunited with her family and thanked God for using her through the treasures she found.
- Author(s)Lucinda Freeman
- Date of Publication19/03/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight224 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.