Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.64Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a comprehensive, primarily descriptive, investigation of important trends in the evolution of Italian object prouns. It offers the first in-depth characterization of the most frequent verbi procomplementari, whose distinctive property is the complete incorporation of prouns as grammatically and semantically obligatory elements.
- Author BiographyCinzia Russi, University of Texas at Austin, USA.
- Author(s)Cinzia Russi
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Date of Publication20/05/2008
- Series TitleTrends in Linguistics. Studies and Monographs [TILSM]
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 193
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMouton de Gruyter
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, 48 black & white tables, 5 schw.-w. Abb., 48 schw.-w. Tab.
- Weight573 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.