All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFinally, the truth about cats is out of the bag! If cat lovers are from Venus, then cats hail from ather planet altogether. Mischievous and aloof one moment, affectionate the next, the cat is a confounding creature right down to its question mark of a tail. What cat owner hasn t wondered what goes on inside that mysterious kitty brain? In this companion to <i>It s a Dog s Life . . . but It s Your Carpet</i>, veterinary specialist Dr. Justine A. Lee answers your questions about all things feline in this entertaining and enlightening guide. An animal lover with two cats of her own, Dr. Lee combines scientific research with irreverent humor to address questions ranging from the common to the offbeat, including: Do cats always land on their feet? Can I train my cat to use the toilet? Do cats have belly buttons? How do I stop my cat from begging for food at 5:45 a.m.? Can cats really predict death or cancer? How can I make my antisocial cat more social? Dr. Lee also shares helpful hints on what to look for in a veterinarian. (Helpful Hint No. 1: Find a veterinarian who owns a cat.) She also reveals what every veterinarian wants you to kw about being a smart consumer and pet owner. With tips on dealing with kitty s more irksome behaviors (yes, she has some), advice on looking out for her health and well-being, and plenty of laughs, <i>It s a Cat s World . . . You Just Live in It</i> helps cat owners love and understand their quirky feline companions more than ever.
- Author BiographyJUSTINE A. LEE, DVM, DACVECC, is an emergency and critical care veterinary specialist and is the associate director of veterinary services for Pet Poison Helpline. She is a diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care (DACVECC). The author of <i>It s a Dog s Life . . . but It s Your Carpet: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Your Four-Legged Friend</i>, she is one of 240 board-certified specialists in emergency and critical care worldwide.
- Author(s)Dr Justine Lee
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Out-of-print date25/08/2014
- Weight195 g
- Width138 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.