All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.33Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $75.03Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.55Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.16Trending at AU $14.05
About this product
- DescriptionIn this sequel to Clara's Story ...After Claire buys a Brooklyn brownstone, she is forced to take a deadly dull job in her father's bank, instead of in the art world she loves. Her nutty family is as fractured as ever, and she can't forget her whirlwind romance in Italy with the charming, but quirky artist, Isabelle. Out of the blue, Isabelle arrives in New York, turning Claire's world-and heart-upside down. Topsy turvy life with Isabelle is filled with enticing glimpses of a happy future and with jumbled questions. Will Isabelle stay or be swallowed up in her world across the pond-again? And can Claire summon the sheer guts she needs to face the demons of her past, embrace the present, and reach for the sky?
- Author BiographyDoreen Perrine is a writer and artist who lives in the Hudson Valley of upstate New York. She was a finalist in the South Africa s Bloody Parchment literary festival, and has published her short stories in anthologies and literary ezines including The Copperfield Review, Lacuna, Freya s Bower, Raving Dove, Harrington Lesbian Literary Quarterly, Sinister Wisdom, Lesbian Connection, Queer and Catholic, Gay Flash Fiction, Khimairal Ink, Sapphic Voices, Read These Lips, and Queer Collection. Doreen s plays have been performed throughout New York City.
- Author(s)Doreen Perrine
- PublisherBedazzled Ink Publishing Company
- Date of Publication25/09/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationFairfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBedazzled Ink Publishing Company
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width127 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.