All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.25
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $13.85
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $11.44Trending at AU $14.31
About this product
- DescriptionJaded embodies the voices of people whose souls have been exhausted by cynical individuals in their lives. Love, like hate, is often irrational and can lead individuals to heroic and evil deeds. The characters all experience feelings of satiety, which manifest into an unconscious state of disillusionment. They all begin to accept the warped world that surrounds them, expressing a surfeit of apathy. These characters have become uncomfortably full with self-hate and are all in search of a release from this overindulgence. The voices echo those of people you may have encountered closely or from a distance in your own life. Through an analytical eye, the characters have become human and struggle to find self-love in the midst of all their chaos. Do t judge them. Simply listen to their stories, hear their cries, and walk with them down the path of healing and self-discovery. Separate stories that are all connected. Each individual voice filters into the other, creating one loud cacophous roar.
- Author(s)Karen Achille,Philia Anekwe
- Date of Publication07/03/2013
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight190 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.