All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJoin Brown Bear as he learns all about colours in this stylish concept book by leading textile designer Jane Foster. With striking vintage artwork and playful peep-through die-cuts, this will make the perfect gift for a new baby or first birthday.
- Author BiographyJane Foster (Author, Illustrator) Jane Foster is a designer and illustrator whose work in screen printing has gained her wide acclaim. Her style is heavily influenced by Scandinavian trends with a nod to the 1950s and 60s. Appealing to adults and children alike, her work is bold, colourful and happy in its execution. Jane also screen prints fabric to make toys, cushions, bags and toy kits. Her range of stylish designs is much more than that though and you can accessorise your home with ceramics, glassware and kitchen textiles as well. Jane lives near the coast in Devon in a vintage-inspired home with her partner and daughter.
- Author(s)Jane Foster
- PublisherTemplar Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleJane Foster Books
- Place of PublicationSurrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTemplar Publishing
- Weight490 g
- Width246 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jane Foster
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.39
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.11
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.38
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $12.93
- AU $48.21Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.