All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith this fun visual guide, simply follow the illustrated prompts and read the English words out loud. Soon you'll be speaking Japanese! Say hello: Cone Knee Che Wah ; order cake at a restaurant: Kay Key ; or ask for a hairdresser or a doctor: Bee Oh She or EE She. This simple, easy-to-use guide comes in a handy pocket size so it's easy to carry with you. It will give you the basic phrases you need to get around while traveling, whether asking directions or shopping. But most of all, it's just plain fun! Mike Ellis a web designer who runs the popular website www.slanguage.com. He lives with his family in Philadelphia.
- Author(s)Mike Ellis
- PublisherGibbs M. Smith Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- Place of PublicationLayton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGibbs M. Smith Inc
Most relevant reviews
- swat696605 Jan, 2017by
Understandable Japanese Language
Having pictures corresponding to the words you are saying makes it easier to understand how to pronounce the word properly.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.