All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSeventeen jazz standards arranged for classic guitar with contributions from well-kwn educators and guitarists such as Thomas Heck, Kirk Hanser, Steve Siktberg, and Stephen Rekas. Written in standard tation with fingerings, these fine early-intermediate arrangements serve as the perfect practice material for classical guitarists who want to add popular jazz standards to their repertoire. Titles are: All the Things You Are * April in Paris * Blue Moon * Body and Soul * Days of Wine and Roses * Embraceable You * A Foggy Day * Have You Met Miss Jones * How High the Moon * It Had to Be You * Someone to Watch Over Me * Summertime * The Way You Look Tonight * What's New * When I Fall in Love * You Stepped Out of a Dream * Caravan.
- Author(s)Corey Christiansen
- PublisherMel Bay Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2003
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationMissouri
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMel Bay Publications,U.S.
- Weight5 g
- Width222 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine6 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.