All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionThe apostle John said of the life and work of Jesus, Even the world itself could t contain the books that should be written (John 21:25). Ackwledging the size of the task, as well as its importance, Dr. John F. Walvoord has written this systematic presentation of the person and work of Christ from eternity past to eternity future. </p>Beginning with an analysis of modern trends in the study of Christology, Dr. Walvoord shows that contemporary Christology has in many respects confused rather than clarified the extended revelation of the Word of God. The Word of God forms the solid basis for Dr. Walvoord's entire study. Analyzing the Old Testament, he shows Christ in its history, typology, and prophecy. Then, in the New Testament, he examines the life and work of the incarnate Christ. The doctrines of atonement, redemption, propitiation, and reconciliation are thoroughly and clearly discussed. The book concludes with an examination of the present and future work of Christ, thus giving the reader a comprehensive study of Christology. </p>
- Author Biography<b>JOHN F. WALVOORD</b> (A.B., D.D., Wheaton College; A.M., Texas Christian University; Th.B., Th.M., Th.D., Dallas Theological Seminary), former president of Dallas Theological Seminary and editor of <i>Bibliotheca Sacra</i>, America's oldest theological quarterly, was recognized as one of the leading evangelical theologians in America and an authority on systematic theology and eschatology. His academic background and extensive travel in the Middle East greatly enriched his theological and eschatological studies. He authored numerous books on theology and biblical prophecy, including <i>The Revelation of Jesus Christ, Jesus Christ Our Lord</i>, and <i>Daniel: The Key to Prophetic Revelation</i>.
- Author(s)John F. Walvoord
- PublisherMoody Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/1995
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Press,U.S.
- Weight408 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.