All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSixteen more charming animal stories, read by everyone's favourite zookeeper. The tales are: Winkle, the Zoo Cat, is lost and found; Nibble, the Squirrel, has his revenge; The arrival of Otto, the German Giraffe; Coconut, the Orang-Utan, has fun with the lawn; Otto and Georgina, the Giraffes, give their tongues a rest. 6. Bernard, the Baboon, and clever Little Titch; Side-splitter, the Kookaburra, gives the game away; Fanfare, the Peacock, sounds the alarm; Half-a-tick, the Mongoose, is 'egged' on; Dago, the Capybara, becomes established; Ever-so-teeny and Ever-so-weeny, the Harvest Mice; Hilda, the Ostrich, is anyed; Private Eye, the Vulture, gives a consultation; The Budgerigars' Record Book; Small Change, the Guinea-pig, tries hard; and, Trit-Trot, the Pony, over-turns his cart. Vintage Beeb: classic albums first available as BBC LPs, w reissued on CD as as downloads. Guidance: as this contains archive/offair material the sound quality may vary. 1 CD. 1 hr.
- Author BiographyJohnny Morris was probably best known as the presenter of BBC TV's Animal Magic, which entertained generations of children for over 20 years from 1962 to 1983. He also narrated Tales of the Riverbank. He was awarded an OBE in 1984, and died in 1999.
- Author(s)Johnny Morris
- PublisherBBC Audio, A Division Of Random House
- Date of Publication03/02/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBBC Physical Audio
- Weight95 g
- Width125 mm
- Height143 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Read byJohnny Morris
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time60
- Edition StatementWW
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $12.90
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.76
- AU $23.08Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $29.98Trending at AU $31.37
- AU $10.86Trending at AU $14.00
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $38.71
- AU $17.52Trending at AU $21.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.