All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionKey Concepts helps students master the academic content, academic vocabulary, and academic reading and writing skills they need to succeed at college.
- Author BiographyBarbara Smith-Palinkas is an English for Academic Purposes instructor at Hillsborough Community College in Tampa, Florida, where she teaches academic writing to advanced-level students. She has co-authored several grammar and reading/writing textbooks. She received her M.A. from the University of Wisconsin - Madison.
- Author(s)Barbara Smith-Palinkas,Kelly Croghan-Ford
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication02/12/2008
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle-Cengage ELT
- Out-of-print date16/09/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, diagrams
- Weight480 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.