All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.78
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a comprehensive look at what it takes to work with a team successfully, focusing in part on leadership and what it takes to be an effective leader. Keys to Success: Teamwork and Leadership module begins with information about teams and their importance, connecting with the ever-growing importance of teamwork in the modern workplace (both in-person and virtual). It defines and discusses leadership, providing examples that show leadership in different settings and contexts. With an understanding of teams and leaders, the reader then moves on to practical information about how a team can operate effectively and achieve its goals. This includes tips for both leadership and participation, goal setting and decision making, meeting etiquette, virtual teamwork, and how to handle pitfalls such as conflict and problematic personalities.
- Author BiographyCarol Carter is a national and international student success author and speaker. She is a co-author of the Keys to Success series of student success and study skills textbooks, used by more than 200,000 freshmen each year throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico, and China. Carol is also president of LifeBound, a student success and transition company which she founded ten years ago. Both with LifeBound and with the Keys to Success series, Carol's goal is to prepare students for success in college and in the workplace. Sarah Lyman Kravits has worked as a co-author on the Keys to Success series of textbooks for over fifteen years. A few years after graduating from the University of Virginia as a Jefferson Scholar, she worked as program director for LifeSkills, Inc., a nonprofit organization that aims to further the career and personal development of high school students. This work led her into co-authoring her first student success text and the realization that she was driven to empower students to reach their goals. She continues to work on the Keys to Success series in pursuit of her goal to support college students in their quest for learning.
- Author(s)Carol J. Carter,Joyce Bishop,Sarah Lyman Kravits
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication30/12/2011
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour line drawings
- Weight73 g
- Width217 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine1 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.