All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.76
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $10.43Trending at AU $11.81
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $86.08
- AU $23.95Trending at AU $28.81
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.33
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $31.95
About this product
- DescriptionKing Garnet Stories is a collection of 3 tales about the well-loved and happy King Garnet, as well as his wife Queen Amanda and their friend King Grundle. King Garnet loves everyone in his kingdom and everyone in his kingdom loves him, One morning, he awakes to find his legs have grown in the night, so that his feet hang over the bed. At first, he is pleased to show off his new height but, as the days pass, his legs grow so fast that they reach the bedroom door - and even go half way down the grand staircase! Someone is calling a spell on him, but who can it be? King Garnet is so loved that surely one would want to cause him harm...And more importantly, will his legs every shrink back to rmal? Bored of hearing the story of his ever growing legs, Queen Amanda decides to put a stop to his yabbering. She makes a desperate bid to stop him from talking and magically he stops speaking all together! Last, but t least, we follow the story of King Grundle, King Garnet's oldest and most loyal friend. After a misunderstanding between the two kings, they decide to engage their bored soldiers in a mock battle. The people enjoy it so much that they decide to make it an annual event to unite the two kingdoms. Full of magic and adventure, King Garnet Stories is a fun and exciting collection of short stories for children aged 5 - 7 years old.
- Author BiographyMarianne Parry is a retired primary school teacher from Birmingham. She currently volunteers to teach R.E. topics for local schools. Marianne enjoys writing short stories for children and her growing collection includes Tales of Wabasso (Matador, 2014), Rusty and Friends (Matador, 2014), Bruno and Little Donkey (Matador, 2015), Grappo the Gorilla (Matador, 2015), Tinker Spy (Matador, 2015).
- Author(s)Marianne Parry
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication28/03/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationMarket Harborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width189 mm
- Height228 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 5
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.