Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $9.30Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs the year 1326 draws to a close, London is in flames. King Edward II is a prisoner, and the forces of his vengeful queen, Isabella, and her lover Sir Roger Mortimer, are in the ascendant. The Bardi family, bankers who have funded the King, must look to their future with the Queen, steering a careful course between rival factions - if, that is, they can keep themselves alive. Others, too, find their loyalties torn. Guarding the deposed King on behalf of Mortimer, Sir Baldwin de Furnshill and bailiff Simon Puttock find themselves entangled in a tightening net of conspiracy, greed, betrayal and murder.
- Author BiographyMichael Jecks is the author of the bestselling Knights Templar series, comprising thirty-two novels starring Baldwin de Furnshill. Fields of Glory is the first novel in a new trilogy, set around the Hundred Years' War. A regular speaker at library and literary events, he is a past Chairman of the Crime Writers' Association and a Fellow of the Royal Literary Fund at Exeter University. He lives with his wife, children and dogs in northern Dartmoor. To find out more visit his website http://www.michaeljecks.com, follow him on twitter @michaeljecks, or find him on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Michael.Jecks.autho
- Author(s)Michael Jecks
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication26/05/2011
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Out-of-print date16/04/2014
- Weight606 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.63
- AU $86.86Trending at AU $95.16
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.93
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $16.47
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.57
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.