All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.52Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $55.54Trending at AU $56.86
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.75
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.38
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $12.69Trending at AU $13.16
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.43
About this product
- DescriptionMaggie's daughter, Dale, was born without a uterus and, at forty-seven, Maggie has agreed to bear a child for her. Maggie believed the pregnancy would draw them closer together but the strain of carrying a baby that is 'hers to love but never to keep' proves more difficult that she'd thought. Their relationship is thrown into sharp and painful focus when Maggie is forced into a course of action that is one of both necessity and betrayal...
- Author BiographyHester Kaplan's short stories have appeared in Best American Short Stories 1998 and 1999. Her first collection, The Edge of Marriage was critically acclaimed and won the Flannery O'Connor Award for Short Fiction.
- Author(s)Hester Kaplan
- PublisherThe Women's Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2002
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Women's Press Ltd
- Weight200 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.