All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $102.82
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.69
- AU $46.31Trending at AU $47.88
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.60
About this product
- DescriptionA colorful go-to reference for all knitters featuring 250 essential knit stitches.Get ready to spice up your knitting! Every knitter needs a good stitch dictionary, and this volume is perfect for new and experienced knitters alike. Knit Stitch Dictionary offers 250 knit stitches, from simple knit-purl combos to fancy textured, color, and lace stitch patterns. Kwing that t every knitter works in the same way, this indispensible guide has both written and charted instructions that clearly explain how to knit each stitch.Knit Stitch Dictionary is divided into sections including: basic knit and purl stitches; eyelets and lace; cables; traveling and twisted stitches; bobbles, puffs and clusters; slip stitches; chevrons, ripples and waves; tucks and ruffles; and colorwork patterns.A photo glossary at the back of the book offers a candy box view of all the stitch patterns, allowing you to instantly choose the ones that strike your fancy. Knit Stitch Dictionary will be a go-to reference that you'll reach for again and again!
- Author BiographyDebbie Tomkies teaches knitting, crochet, and dyeing to students of all ages. Debbie has designed for many major knitting magazines including Simply Knitting and Let's Knit. She has designed for Artesano yarns and spent over four years as the -How-to- technical feature writer for Simply Knitting. She is the author of two previous books, Hand-dyed Yarn Craft Projects and Complete Knitting Skills.
- Author(s)Debbie Tomkies
- PublisherInterweave Press
- Date of Publication19/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInterweave Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight603 g
- Width202 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.