Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionEva Becker assesses the US financial crisis as a crisis of regulatory data, information and kwledge. Based on the Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission's interviews as well her own interviews, and drawing on Capture Theory and recent reformulations thereof, she develops kwledge capture as a theoretic framework to assess financial regulation under conditions of 21st century complexity.
- Author BiographyEva Becker holds a degree in communication management, philosophy and comparative literature (BA at University of Leipzig, Germany) and public management and governance (MA at Zeppelin University, Germany). From 2012 to 2014, she worked as a research associate on Helmut Willke's research project policy responses to systemic risk , funded by the German Research Foundation (DFG).
- Author(s)Eva Becker
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication13/04/2016
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer VS
- Content Note16 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight411 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.