All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $105.99Trending at AU $107.61
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.04
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
About this product
- DescriptionSince the end of the conflict in Kosovo--a province of Serbia in the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia--in June 1999, IMF staff have been providing technical assistance to help the province rebuild its ecomy. The assistance has focused on setting up taxation and budgetary institutions, a payments and banking system, and a statistical framework. The IMF staff has also provided general macroecomic policy advice, especially on budget formulation, which is the main focus of this publication. The IMF's technical assistance has been carefully coordinated with that of the World Bank and dor agencies.
- Author(s)Dawn Rehm,International Monetary Fund,Kristina Kostial,Robert Corker,The Stationery Office
- PublisherInternational Monetary Fund (IMF)
- Date of Publication15/02/2001
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInternational Monetary Fund (IMF)
- Content Notetabs.ch.
- Height280 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.