Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $191.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClinical pharmacology plays an important role in today,s medicine. Due to the high sensitivity, selectivity, and affordability of a mass spectrometer (MS), the high performance liquid chromatography - mass spectrometry (LC-MS) analytical technique is widely used in the determination of drugs in human biological matrixes for clinical pharmacology. Specifically, LC-MS is used to analyze: anticancer drugs antidementia drugs antidepressant drugs antiepileptic drugs antifundal drug antimicrobial drugs antipsychotic drugs antiretroviral drugs anxiolytic/hyptic drugs cardiac drugs drugs for addiction immusuppressant drugs mood stabilizer drugs This book will primarily cover the various methods of validation for LC-MS techniques and applications used in modern clinical pharmacology.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/07/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note50 black & white tables, biography
- Weight884 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byQ. Alan Xu,Timothy Madden L.
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.