All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.57
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $13.31Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is in Spanish. This enchanting vel transcends reality and flirts with fantasy as it tells two converging stories: one at the popular Royal Magic Circus and the other at El Cisne restaurant in Bogota. One narrative is dominated by the brightly-lit drama of love between a clown and a trapeze acrobat, and the other, by the melancholy atmosphere of Bogota's bohemian life. The characters' intricate stories are woven together by illusion, dreams, and love.
- Author BiographyCarlos Perozzo is a theater director, playwright, professor, and lecturer. He is the author of Hasta el sol de los venados, Juegos de mentes, and El resto es silencio.
- Author(s)Carlos Perozzo
- PublisherEditores Villegas
- Date of Publication01/12/2005
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationBogota
- Country of PublicationColombia
- ImprintEditores Villegas
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight467 g
- Width140 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.