All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis brand-new series for dog lovers and prospective dog purchasers discusses specific dog breeds in detail, describes each breed's physical traits, history, and behavior characteristics, and instructs on training methods. Important topics covered include: what to look for when choosing a puppy, living with a dog and understanding breed-specific traits, everyday care, grooming, and exercise, nutrition, health maintenance, and potential breed-specific health problems, training and play activities. Extra features include sidebars with breed facts and helpful hints, quick tips on training, and 150-to-200 attractive color photos. A hidden spiral binding ensures that the book will stay open and flat at any desired page. The enclosed DVD presents an informal dog training course for new owners, describing methods for house training, walking dogs on a leash, and teaching obedience to hand signals and vocal commands. The large, friendly Labrador is easy to train and easy to get along with, but should have plenty of outdoor exercise.
- Author(s)Joan Walker
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Series TitleBarron's Dog Bibles
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight794 g
- Width171 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and DVD
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.37
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.