All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
About this product
- DescriptionLady Gaga: an ufficial biography. An electro-synth-pop-glam-rock wonder-woman, Miss Stefani Germatta has created a jaw-dropping persona, leaving us eye-popped by her outrageous space-age outfits. Not just a musical trailblazer and fashion queen, Gaga has been included in the Time 100 list of the most influential people in the world, her popularity enabling her to make a difference. This book is the ultimate celebration of invation and brilliance, with lush pics and inspirational words - a must-have for all fans.
- Author BiographyHugh Fielder (author) has been writing about rock and pop music for 35 years. He has witnessed and interviewed the great and the good, the not-so-good and the frankly useless. His appreciation of the power of pop goes back to when he took his daughters to see Madonna in her 80s heyday - twice. He is at a loss to explain why they later became such big fans of Wilson Phillips. Malcolm Mackenzie (foreword) is the editor of We Love Pop magazine. He started as a professional pop fan writing for teen titles like Top of the Pops Magazine, Bliss and TV Hits, before moving into the adult market, working for GQ, Glamour, Grazia, Attitude, and newspapers The Times, Sunday Times, The Guardian and thelondonpaper where he was Music Editor for three years before returning to the teen sector to launch We Love Pop.
- Author(s)Hugh Fielder
- PublisherFlame Tree Publishing
- Date of Publication24/10/2013
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFlame Tree Publishing
- Content Note24 colour illustrations
- Width220 mm
- Height285 mm
- Foreword byMalcolm MacKenzie
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.