All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstand the seasons, understand landscape photography. Landscape photography has always been one of the most deceptively difficult genres to master, thanks in small part to the ever-changing conditions. This book helps you cut through that issue and shoot standout landscape pictures whatever time of year, showing t just the technical equipment that will make it easier to capture your vision, but also helping you develop the eye for colour, composition and mood that will make that vision worth capturing in the first place.
- Author BiographyChris Gatcum has lived and breathed photography for over two decades, working as a pro photographer, journalist, specialist magazine and book editor, and best-selling author. A passionate advocate of experimental digital and traditional photography, he is as comfortable conducting technical camera tests as he is demystifying the art of photography for the rest of us.
- Author(s)Chris Gatcum
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication02/09/2013
- Place of PublicationLewes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date10/11/2016
- Content Noteillustrations (colour)
- Weight454 g
- Width203 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine15 mm
Most relevant reviews
- sdav310216 Feb, 2017by
easy to read
Easy to follow and pleasing to read with nice simple landscape photography lessons
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.