Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $30.17Trending at AU $33.12
About this product
- DescriptionCheryl Anne Harper is author of the popular psychological thriller Melting Ice Heavens. Her second book, Latitude Of A Lunatic: The Diaries Of Cheryl Anne Harper takes readers inside her most inspirational and torturous actual-life experiences and the prospective she gained therein. The author's account of her existence as a survivor of severe child abuse and mental illness is chilling. This book is also a testament of the unshakable bond between the author and her heroic father, Elmer Randolph Harper, who undoubtedly saved her life when he fought for sole parental custody. By the author's own account her father's devotion to her served as both the inspiration for her creative endeavors, and a significant deterrent to her descent into full-fledged insanity. Cheryl Anne Harper lives in the United States and is working on the release of her third book.
- Author BiographyCheryl Anne Harper is author of the popular psychological thriller, Melting Ice Heavens. Her second book is a memoir entitled Latitude Of A Lunatic: The Diaries of Cheryl Anne Harper. She lives in the United States and is working on the release of her third book.
- Author(s)MS Cheryl Anne Harper
- PublisherCheryl Anne Harper
- Date of Publication28/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCheryl Anne Harper
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight463 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.