Law and the Technologies of the Twenty-First Century: Text and Materials by Morag Goodwin, Professor Roger Brownsword (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $80.06Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $49.50Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by bernie3799
- Est. delivery by 25 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLaw and the Techlogies of the Twenty-First Century provides a contextual account of the way in which law functions in a broader regulatory environment across different jurisdictions. It identifies and clearly structures the four key challenges that techlogy poses to regulatory efforts, distinguishing between techlogy as a regulatory target and tool, and guiding the reader through an emerging field that is subject to rapid change. By extensive use of examples and extracts from the texts and materials that form and shape the scholarly and public debates over techlogy regulation, it presents complex material in a stimulating and engaging manner. Co-authored by a leading scholar in the field with a scholar new to the area, it combines comprehensive kwledge of the field with a fresh approach. This is essential reading for students of law and techlogy, risk regulation, policy studies, and science and techlogy studies.
- Author BiographyRoger Brownsword is Professor of Law at King's College London. He has been teaching in university law schools since 1968 and currently teaches 'Law and the Technologies of the Twenty-First Century' to students at both King's College London and Singapore Management University. He is a co-founding editor of the journal Law, Innovation and Technology and a member of the editorial board of the Modern Law Review. He has published extensively in the fields of contracts and the common law, legal theory, bioethics and the regulation of technology. Morag Goodwin is a senior lecturer at Tilburg University. She has worked as a field researcher at the European Roma Rights Center, Budapest and as an Assistant Professor at the Faculty of Law, Maastricht University. She is a founding member of the editorial board of the German Law Journal and is a member of the editorial committee of the Netherlands Journal of Legal Philosophy.
- Author(s)Morag Goodwin,Professor Roger Brownsword
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/06/2012
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleLaw in Context
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 b/w illus.
- Weight980 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.42Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $22.94
- AU $26.44Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.