CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.18Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $20.39Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $19.43Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionWhen LeRoy Neiman and Hugh Hefner met in the early 1950s, while Neiman was doing women's high fashion drawings and Hefner was a copywriter in a Chicago department store, neither could have predicted that a twelve-inch woman called Femlin was waiting in the wings. But Femlin is mischievous. She's spunky. And she kws how to strike while the iron is hot. Fifty years later, Femlin is still going strong and sassy. Neiman has drawn her for every issue of Playboy for the last half-century, showing her at play, at sport, and at her ease. Wearing her trademark heels, stockings, and gloves - and t much else - Femlin has become a beloved icon of Playboy...and a celebrity in her own right.M Press is hored to present 50 years of LeRoy Neiman's Femlin drawings, some of which have never before seen in print. With text and images by Neiman, and an afterword by Playboy founder and publisher Hugh M. Hefner, the Femlin is shown in all her flattering historical light. As she says It's about time I got my own book!
- Author(s)Hugh M. Hefner,LeRoy Neiman
- PublisherDark Horse Comics,U.S.
- Date of Publication13/11/2007
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationMilwaukie
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDark Horse Comics,U.S.
- Content Note1
- Weight1348 g
- Width236 mm
- Height307 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Artist(s)LeRoy Neiman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.