All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.35Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $74.11Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis fully revised and updated edition of Learning, Creating, and Using Kwledge recognizes that the future of ecomic well being in today's kwledge and information society rests upon the effectiveness of schools and corporations to empower their people to be more effective learners and kwledge creators. Novak's pioneering theory of education presented in the first edition remains viable and useful. This new edition updates his theory for meaningful learning and automous kwledge building along with tools to make it operational - that is, concept maps, created with the use of CMapTools and the V diagram. The theory is easy to put into practice, since it includes resources to facilitate the process, especially concept maps, w optimised by CMapTools software. CMapTools software is highly intuitive and easy to use. People who have until w been reluctant to use the new techlogies in their professional lives are will find this book particularly helpful. Learning, Creating, and Using Kwledge is essential reading for educators at all levels and corporate managers who seek to enhance worker productivity.
- Author BiographyJoseph D. Novak, Professor Emeritus, Cornell University, Education and Biology, is Senior Research Scientist, Florida Institute for Human & Machine Cognition.
- Author(s)Joseph D. Novak
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/11/2009
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 black & white tables
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.