All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $158.11Free postage
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe new field of learning design has the potential to revolutionize t only techlogy in education, but the whole field of teaching and learning through the application of design thinking to education. Learning Design looks inside the black box of pedagogy to understand what teachers and learners do together, and how the best teaching ideas can be shared on a global scale. Learning design supports all pedagogical approaches, content areas, and fields of education. The book opens with a new synthesis of the field of learning design and its place in educational theory and practice, and goes on to explore the implications of learning design for many areas of education-both practical and theoretical-in a series of chapters by Larnaca Declaration authors and other international experts.
- Author BiographyJames Dalziel is a Director of the LAMS Foundation Ltd and LAMS International Pty Ltd. He was previously Professor of Learning Technology and Director of the Macquarie E-Learning Centre Of Excellence (MELCOE) at Macquarie University in Sydney, Australia, and a Lecturer in Psychology at the University of Sydney.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/12/2014
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note67 black & white illustrations, 30 black & white tables
- Weight552 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJames Dalziel
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.